Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 3 of 2765 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
    This was apparently behind the promo image posted earlier:

"It's not supposed to be in-depth — that doesn't mean I haven't worked really hard." - Britney Spears

I said out loud with ARTPOPIST tone.

Stop, please no, we are going so well Gaga.
    Coughing during my interview, really?
    Shoot him.

Originally Posted by mindtrappa View Post
    This was apparently behind the promo image posted earlier:

omg now im shaking

"It's not supposed to be in-depth — that doesn't mean I haven't worked really hard." - Britney Spears

Gayboy 2013 tattoo: ART belongs to POP forever.

TeenIdle

This is going to sound so ridiculous and shallow, but gosh I wish she had darker eyebrows in that shot.
    Shoot him.

TeenIdle
    The promo shot in HQ -

Consuelanono
    "A rage of electronic fury" "rave"

Oh my God. I'm dying. FUCK YES GAGA. COME TO ME.

So I was about to go to sleep to get up tomorrow to drive 4 hours to see Beyonce and this happens. I'm so excited! My birthday is November 9th - thanks for the present Gaga!

Shaking & crying (and staying up too late!)

With the repetition and chorus-like section, are we to assume from that that ARTPOP is the lead single and those are the lyrics?

umm, that better be the cover now. It looks amazing in HD. Also we know what shes doing with NASA, they are shooting ARTPOP into space on Nov 11

I like that cover. It's simple and nice.

Why did this have to happen the night before my final exams?

I am convulsing. I need to take a nap.

Not a huge fan, but it's very nice to have her back. I really like that picture.

Originally Posted by Pop_Me View Post
    umm, that better be the cover now. It looks amazing in HD. Also we know what shes doing with NASA, they are shooting ARTPOP into space on Nov 11
    FOR REAL? This is such a 'moment'. One for the times, I think.

Originally Posted by Bradcarq View Post
    With the repetition and chorus-like section, are we to assume from that that ARTPOP is the lead single and those are the lyrics?
    I had this thought too, but I would rather that wasn't the case... If it was though, parts 1,2 and 3 would surely be her monologue for the start of the video a la Born This Way?

TeenIdle
    The full shot in HQ for those who want it - http://gagaimages.org/albums/userpics/10001/1~1.jpg

And to reiterate, her assistant has said it's not the cover.

I'm more shocked that she's going to be working with Marina Abramovic, a person idol of her's. I feel like this is going to pan out as one of the biggest era's in pop music.

Originally Posted by Christafa View Post
    FOR REAL? This is such a 'moment'. One for the times, I think.
    read the second paragraph under the photo. its basically saying the album is shooting into orbit haha

SockMonkey
    Love that picture, looking forward to hearing new music but CRINGING SO HARD at the pretentious bullshit app and press release.

Consuelanono
    Oh, here we go. "Pretentious"

Originally Posted by Consuelanono View Post
    I said out loud with an ARTPOPIST tone
    I RESPECT YOUR PRETENTION BUT I HAVE MY OWN
    - Lady Gaga, ARTPOP, 2013.
    Shoot him.

Didn't Inez and Vinoodh shoot the cover for Bjork's app album? (I personally don't care but you know people will be all over her for that...)

TeenIdle
    If she has somehow invented some new technology or new innovation in music app-based technology with the help of Apple and NASA, then she deserves to be as pretentious as she wants.

And more interesting is that it was mentioned in the general thread that her team and Billboard were discussing how the sales of the app would work and Billboard's apparently leaning towards them counting.

SockMonkey
    Originally Posted by Consuelanono View Post
    Oh here we go. "Shaking and crying." "My body is ready." Just filling in the blanks of the expected responses!