Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

As a rule, these seem to be amazing. Any suggestions? I'm thinking along the lines of:

Janet Jackson - That's The Way Love Goes (CJ FXTC Club Mix)
    Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart (Frankie Knuckles Mix)
    Mariah Carey - Honey (Def Club Mix)
    Atomic Kitten - It's OK (MASH Radio Mix) [Not strictly R&B but R&B pop]

Any suggestions could be loverly. Thanks!
    Been there, done that, t-shirt didn't fit.

The Frankie Knuckles remix of Un-Break My Heart is fabulous, although I could never decide if I preferred it to the Soul Solution/Hex Hector remix.

I'm also partial to:
    -Deborah Cox - "Nobody's Supposed to Be Here" (Hex Hector remix) (Deborah Cox is the queen of the R&B song turned into dance anthem, methinks... "Things Just Ain't The Same" and "Absolutely Not" among others)
    -Tamia - "Stranger In My House" Hex Hector and Mac Quayle and Thunderpuss remixes were both enjoyable
    -Of course the Thunderpuss remix of "It's Not Right, But It's OK" by Whitney Houston (brought her career roaring back, at least here in the USA)
    -Kina from Brownstone tried going solo and the Thunderpuss remix of "Me" made me wonder if she should just go the clubland route
    -the Johnny Vicious remix of "Someone to Hold" by Veronica is over 12 minutes long and yet I listen to it, in full, any time it comes on.
    -Angie Stone's "Wish I Didn't Miss You" was remixed by Hex Hector and Mac Quayle, amazing
    -The Love to Infinity remix of "I Say A Little Prayer" by Diana King was infinitely better than the original

So in conclusion, anything that Thunderpuss or Hex Hector remixed, haha.
    Last edited by WowWowWowWow; July 11, 2013 at 17:21.

Thank you so much for bringing that Unbreak My Heart remix to my attention. So amazing.

Also, the Tamia - "Stranger In My House" Thunderpuss Remix is golden. Miles better than the original.
    Wearing nothing but Coco N5.
    last.fm/user/Ellis-Bex

And of course the almighty.........

Check you lipstick before you come and talk to me.............. Let's go Zi Lin!!!

Thanks everybody, some really good ones. Love the Deborah Cox one especially!
    Been there, done that, t-shirt didn't fit.

The Soul-Hex remix of "Un-break My Heart" is amazing. It still sounds fresh today. I still enjoy Frankie Knuckles' remix, though (I also love his remix of Toni's I Don't Want To"). I also concur about the Hex Hector remixes of "Nobody's Supposed To Be Here" and "Wish I Didn't Miss You". Hex Hector's mixes were my favourites in the late '90s/early '00s.

Another great mix by Hex is Terry Dexter's "Better Than Me". His mix of Dru Hill's "Never Make a Promise" is also good.

The Soul Solution Club Mix of Aaliyah's "The One I Gave My Heart To".

I also love the Morales mixes of Mariah's "My All".

The Digital Black-N-Groove mix of Destiny's Child's "Bills, Bills, Bills".

Mary J Blige had a load of great dance mixes in the 90s but Mariah is the queen of the house remix from that era.