Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

A fan trailer for a mean girls sequel. Tell me this wouldn't make a great film....

EDIT... The video has been moved to here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14SWGK13txM
    Last edited by merden; July 06, 2013 at 23:27.
    Of course I am... I'm traumatized...

Ha, if this was real!

Like most of them would be seen with Lindsay's tore-up ass.

I reckon they would, actually. This film would be massive.

I really want to see this movie!
    “Don't just think, okay? That's an extremely unattractive feature of your generation."

If this happened it would be so huge, the original did well in theaters but has fared far better as a 'cult' film, with a huge following. I will say, Tina Fey needs to be involved in the writing process and Lindsay needs to star, there are other cast members that even though a full reunion would be best, i could cope without, but Lilo and tina are essential.

Lindsay Lohan as an undergrad, Tina Fey going back to get a master's, I dunno about the rest. Or maybe it's summer and they're all back in town for a five year reunion and shit goes down?!
    Praise the Lord't.

It would be the new Romy & Michele.

Originally Posted by KhiaShamone View Post
    Lindsay Lohan as an undergrad, Tina Fey going back to get a master's, I dunno about the rest. Or maybe it's summer and they're all back in town for a five year reunion and shit goes down?!
    Might wanna make it a 10 year reunion with how Lindsay's looking right now....

Fuck me, if we're living in a world where an MKS reunion can happen - a Mean Girls sequel can happen too!
    This is the fertility vase of the Ndebele tribe. Does that mean anything to you? tumblr / twitter

This sequel needs to happen! If only for Lindsay's sake.

The video was taken down. New link posted in first message..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14SWGK13txM
    Of course I am... I'm traumatized...

What is the name of the song played at the end? It's quite catchy.