Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Another year, another Popjustice Melodifestivalen vote!

As in previous editions of Popjustice: 12 Points, voting is done via PM to me. Please post in this thread that you've submitted your votes when you've done so.

Voting opens Saturday March 2nd after Andra Chansen.
    Voting closes Friday March 8th at 9 AM UK time.

1. THE FINAL VOTE

Eligible: All acts in the Melodifestivalen 2013 final.

As in Eurovision each member awards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 8, 10 and 12 points.

2. THE POPJUSTICE VOTE

Eligible: All 32 Melodifestivalen 2013 acts.

As in Eurovision each member awards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 8, 10 and 12 points.

3. THE POPJUSTICE: 12 POINTS AWARDS

Each member gets to pick one act for each category, acts can obviously be voted for in multiple categories.

Eligible: All 32 Melodifestivalen 2012 acts.

1. Best vocal performance
    2. Best choreography
    3. Best dressed
    4. Best hair
    5. Act that didn't get to the final, but should have
    6. 2013 act you hope enters again in 2014

7. Worst vocal performance
    8. Worst choreography
    9. Wost dressed
    10. Worst hair
    11. Least deserving finalist
    12. 2013 act you hope never comes near Melodifestivalen ever again

13. Best non-competing act (opening numbers and interval acts)
    14. Act that has never competed in Melodifestivalen, but hopefully will in 2014
    15. Act that has competed in previous Melodifestivalen, not this year, but hopefully in 2014

16. Favourite 2013 Melodifestivalen host
    17. Your pick to host Melodifestivalen in 2014

18. Hottest contestant
    Last edited by Charley; March 25, 2013 at 11:49.

Voting for La Camilla in the "Best vocal performance" category feels really tempting.

Also, can we vote for up to 10 acts in the number 11 category?

I don't see myself enjoying the final vote and being forced to give each finalist points. Like, is getting syphilis better than gonorrhea?

Hey Charley, just submitted my votes :)
    Eurovision is a microcosm of society today, WITH SEQUINS!!!

Thank you! That's the first set of votes in!

PS: if the Awards thing seems too much of a hassle, don't hesitate to only send in your 2 x 12 points. I can always drop the awards or make do with those that did vote for that as well!

Voted!
    Born to run, get ahead of the rest.

Crawled out of my popjustice obscurity to submit my votes :)
    http://alienhits.blogspot.com/

I hope I'm not the only person who voted for my Hottest Contestant...

Finally sent my votes, had problems signing up again! This was definitely the hardest year of doing this!

Originally Posted by WowWowWowWow View Post
    I hope I'm not the only person who voted for my Hottest Contestant...
    I don't know, but I bet I'm the only person who voted for mine!

All the votes mentioned above have been received. And although the votes for Hottest Contestant are pretty spread out (as expected!) there IS a frontrunner for that category right now!

My votes are in! A round of applause for Charley who bothers to do this every year. Brilliant!

jjlove65 - nice to see you back (even if it's just for one short post)! I've read all your Mello blog posts this year, and while I don't agree with your thoughts on Ralf Gyllenhammar, I have enjoyed everything else you've written.

I sent my votes in as well! can't wait for the results :)

If anybody still wants to vote (be it just on the points part, the awards part or both) I'm extending the deadline till tomorrow morning at 9 AM UK time. Results should be up before the final!

CHarley will you be doing a rate once all the 2013 Eurovision entrants have been announced?

It's been a while, but just returned and just voted!

Originally Posted by phoenix123 View Post
    CHarley will you be doing a rate once all the 2013 Eurovision entrants have been announced?
    I won't be doing a "rate" in the way that Mvnl has rates over at the Lists forum, but there WILL be a Eurovision edition of Popjustice: 12 Points again, yes!

THE RESULTS ARE HERE! Well, part 1 of 3 anyway! I thought I'd change it up this year and not put up all results at once, so without further ado...

Watch an animated scoreboard total up our votes for The Actual Final through the link below!

http://tummiweb.com/scorewiz/scorebo...--actual-final

Or, you can scroll down to watch the full grid of The Actual Final!

1. THE ACTUAL FINAL

Direct link to full voting grid: http://tummiweb.com/scorewiz/scorebo...final/F5YRe2np

Great job, PJ:ers! You got the top 3 right! Anton has the best song and performance in the final, that's for sure. But paradoxically, I wouldn't want to send him to Eurovision (reason: Tooji). This year is so weird!

Can't wait to see Swedish House Wives and Martin Rolinski slay all competition at the PJ final!

Skyline is way too high, but the rest of the results was pretty acurate. Congrats to us.

I wish I could take back my 8 points for Lindgren...

Yeah, David was weirdly overrated in my voting too.
    Born to run, get ahead of the rest.

Humbly waiting for the rest of the results!!