Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 481 of 860 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,025 of 21480
    @mikemartinezz: OH and I can't get her new single out of my head!!! We heard it about legit 238 times tonight! 😭 can't wait for everyone to hear!!
    @mikemartinezz: I've heard Beyoncé's new single over 200 times 😭😭😭😭 how incredible!!!!!

I'M SO JEALOUS. Something is happening Monday. Her final tour date was last night. IT'S STARTING! It better be worth this LONG wait.

Originally Posted by Someboy View Post
    Domino's.

She's one of the richest women on the planet and she ordered her extras Dominos.

I really like her new outfit for the tour.

Somebody posted this on another music forum, and my, wouldn't it be wonderful if it played out like this:

I really hope I've just figured this out.

After her show in Puerto Rico today, she doesn't have anymore shows until October 16, in Australia. In 2008, she released IIWAB and SL on October 12, so what if she releases her first single for this album around the same time? That would allow her to start performing the new single when she starts in Australia a few days later, as well as (hopefully) topping the charts in the US, simultaneously.

Then, when her Australia tour is over 3 weeks later (Nov 9), she has no other shows for 3 weeks, on November 30 in Canada. She released IASF on November 14, 2008. So that would give her 3 weeks (Nov 9-30) to promote both the new single, as well as her new album, should she release #5 around that same time. Then, when she finishes up her final North America leg, she'll be able to both promote the album that way, as well as making appearances on TV, in the lead-up to the Christmas shopping season. Speaking of...

X-Factor airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the US, from Los Angeles. Bey has an LA show on December 3, which is a Tuesday. She'll likely be in LA the next couple of days too, so she could easily appear on XF. And who is a judge on XF? Kelly Rowland. We all know how much Simon Cowell would love to try and boost ratings by promising a reunion of the two original members of DC, as well as a Beyonce performance. This could also give her an opportunity to perform on shows like the Tonight Show, since she'll be in LA with 2 days of no concerts. Amazing promo.

And just two weeks after that, her tour will be over, and she can do whatever she wants for promo, since she'll have plenty of free time, as compared to now.
    Coming for those Black Friday sales. It would be a pretty shrewd move.

Then again, this is Beyoncé we're talking about. She'll take the path of greatest resistance, and release a snippet of a folk song in mid-February as the lead single, with an album of 37 live renditions of 'Listen' the Thursday after.
    Last edited by EnsnareTheSenses; September 29, 2013 at 17:07.
    1. Beyoncé. 2. Ariana.

I know guerrilla releases are all the rage these days, but I don't know if that's enough time for Beyonce. Who knows, though? She could sell a million in the first week and I'll eat crow.

Nothing is going to happen.

~
    Mount your goddess.
    Soundcloud / Last.fm

Originally Posted by Hunterpoop View Post
    Nothing is going to happen.

~
    Yup
    RIP

Look what's in Rihanna favorites.

The summer smash that got away.

Rihanna is such a stan.
    Bang pop pop this thing go pow.

Originally Posted by Knightgee View Post
    Rihanna is such a stan.
    Nah, she just knows who butters her bread.

Okay, can we just take a moment to appreciate this?

This user has created darn good replications of the instrumentals/arrangements used on 'The Mrs. Carter Show'. Bar the slightly clumsy insertions of Diplo's 'Express Yourself' in the intro (which were more seamless in the real deal), it's pretty bloody fantastic. My memory has served me correctly, in that I do distinctly recall 'Freakum Dress' as having an even beefier sound than normal (the track still remains as amongst Beyoncé's most thrilling offerings from her entire career thus far) - those added guitars make it sounds so filthy, and I love it.

This is also excellent; more so for the incredibly pure audio that the user has extracted for the intro section of the tour (elements of 'I Been On' that blend into 'Run The World'). It serves a great reminder for how excellent the intro to the concert was, and provides a pretty authentic experience to anyone who couldn't attend.

The 'Diva' recreation is also great, and really proves just how well Beyoncé and her team manage to switch up/beef up the arrangements of her tracks for live performance. I would've particularly liked one for the 'Diva/Bow Down' mashup, but alas, this is still great. The 'Naughty Girl' and 'Crazy In Love' ones a bit rougher, but I do still give kudos to the great attempts to try and recreate these rather ambitious recreations - particularly for the former. The 'Crazy' one gets a bit messy at the end, but still.

Seriously, give them a listen. They are by and large amazing.
    1. Beyoncé. 2. Ariana.

The guitar riffs in that Freakum Dress instrumental just make me crave Beyonce to tackle a far and away rock anthem.
    TURN THAT CHERRY OUT.

Ensnare, I love you for linking them. I swear, that Run The World intro elevates that song to such greatness! When those klaxons go off, I can picture her standing there, soaking in the applause.

Freakum Dress might be my favourite. I wish she incorporated the intro remix into the actual performance though, I think that would have elevated it.

Originally Posted by Someboy View Post
    Nah, she just knows who butters her bread.
    Nah, she just knows what's good and who's great.

Originally Posted by TasteIt View Post
    Look what's in Rihanna favorites.

The summer smash that got away.
    Summer 2014 smash?

Freakum Dress will always be one of my favorites. "TAKE ME HIIIIIIIGHER" then the Matrix bend, and the crowd going nuts.

Jesus Christ what an amazing show this woman puts on.
    Boobs boobs boobs

Originally Posted by Resi12 View Post
    Ensnare, I love you for linking them. I swear, that Run The World intro elevates that song to such greatness! When those klaxons go off, I can picture her standing there, soaking in the applause.
    You're very welcome! I know, right? Although, I was playing the instrumental on my laptop, and my flatmate walked in just as the klaxons went off. He nearly shat himself.

Okay, so here's a little bit more info for y'all. This conversation took place on Twitter just a few hours ago:

Interesting.

And - and take this with a bucketload of salt - apparently, there's something in the works for Beyoncé to be heavily involved with the 2014 Brazilian World Cup. Supposedly, discussions took place whilst she was recently on the South American leg of 'The Mrs. Carter Show', with two notable points being raised. 1) She may do a massive stint to open/close the event, and 2) she may do the official song, akin to Shakira with 'Waka Waka'. Ricky Martin is also apparently a contender.

This is all just circulating speculation, but it's not wildly unbelievable.
    1. Beyoncé. 2. Ariana.

Is there any feasible possibility for an album to be released this year considering it's October and there has been no official word?

Originally Posted by EnsnareTheSenses View Post
    And - and take this with a bucketload of salt - apparently, there's something in the works for Beyoncé to be heavily involved with the 2014 Brazilian World Cup. Supposedly, discussions took place whilst she was recently on the South American leg of 'The Mrs. Carter Show', with two notable points being raised. 1) She may do a massive stint to open/close the event, and 2) she may do the official song, akin to Shakira with 'Waka Waka'. Ricky Martin is also apparently a contender.

This is all just circulating speculation, but it's not wildly unbelievable.
    'Nobody Wants To Be Lonely' Part 2 here we come!!
    Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc. [instagram]

Not Beyonce getting a Brazilian citizenship! the stans will lose their shit!

Originally Posted by johnoclock View Post
    Is there any feasible possibility for an album to be released this year considering it's October and there has been no official word?
    Yes. If I Were A Boy and Single Ladies were released on Oct 12th and I Am ... was out Nov 14th.

Oh my God if she performs at the World Cup...losing my shit just thinking about it.

The whole "Come to Brazil" brainwashing finally seems to have worked on a popstar. Bey is ours.
    Boobs boobs boobs

I'm glad Sia confirmed album is finished. Our insiders are always right.

Okay, some more news. She was spotted on Oakland yesterday, shooting MORE music video footage. If this is all for one video, then colour me excited. Otherwise, this screams promo preparation for when she'll otherwise be engaged, and either that means releases for when she's locked in due to tour dates (Plan A), or she's planning on having another baby with Jay (Plan B).

Also, Ryan Tedder has released a statement talking about Adele and Beyoncé's upcoming material:

“Adele sounds even better than before,” he says. “I love where she’s at, she’s still my favourite artist in the world. I would press pause on my entire life if it meant I could go into the studio for a month straight with her. And Beyonce’s album will be mind-blowing.
    Looks like someone's polishing off their 'Halo'. Perhaps a wise decision; I know Tedder gets a few derisory comments thrown his way on here, but he can undeniably craft mid-tempo/ballad smashes like no other.
    1. Beyoncé. 2. Ariana.

When will she put something new, just when? Christ!

The word on the street is that Standing On The Sun didn't make the album in any way or form. And that Beyonce has rejected Sia's Elastic Heart.

Very annoying. Standing On The Sun should be a bonus track at least.
    Rebecca Heffron on Sam Bailey's album; "I felt it needed more danger and emotional blackmail."

Originally Posted by TasteIt View Post
    The word on the street is that Standing On The Sun didn't make the album in any way or form. And that Beyonce has rejected Sia's Elastic Heart.
    ? The same 'Elastic Heart' that has only just been released on the Catching Fire soundtrack? Bey was going to cover that or something?