Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 14 of 871 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
    That was brilliant! I think it'd be better if they used the Crazy In Love instrumental instead, but that's a minor quip.

Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    the video has a certain ratchet charm
    Are you sure you weren't watching the Yankin' video? Or are you just confused about how to use "ratchet" in a sentence.

Beyoncé doing her own foil highlights in a trailer? Ratchet.

Originally Posted by beekeeper View Post
    Are you sure you weren't watching the Yankin' video? Or are you just confused about how to use "ratchet" in a sentence.
    I CAN'T E'EN LIE, FUCK BETTER WHEN I'M DRANKIN
    RIDE DICK LIKE A PRO, THO DA PUSSY LIKE I'M FAMOUS

....when are people not watching the Yankin' video?
    Mutya Buena currently owns rights to use the Sugababes name on paper, cardboard, stationery and gift wrapping products.

Queen, give me something! My thirst is real. Now the election and hurricaine sandy has passed you can get back to being Bayonse.I know creativity and inspiration takes time. 02/03/13. 88 days. 2112 hours and counting!
    Last edited by Oceandrive; November 07, 2012 at 21:12.
    TURN THAT CHERRY OUT.

The last page was comedy gold in a " I found my peoples on this site" kinda way.
    round of applause.
    Could you be a little less?

This is still quite excellent.
    "Even though you dance like Taylor Swift after a red bull" - Knifer
    http://instagram.com/drewhnovak

Originally Posted by Oceandrive View Post
    Queen, give me something! My thirst is real. Now the election and hurricaine sandy has passed you can get back to being Bayonse.I know creativity and inspiration takes time. 02/03/13. 88 days. 2112 hours and counting!
    Well, now we got a slot at Obama's inauguration for sure so there's that in January and the Super Bowl in February. I would love something in December...

Originally Posted by clockworknovak View Post
    This is still quite excellent.
    gaaahhhh
    amaze
    Could you be a little less?

Yes Resi, I need Beysus over Christmas.
    TURN THAT CHERRY OUT.

Yes Resi, I need Beysus over Christmas.
    Hopefully some Christmas songs or something, at the very least! Or maybe she wants to have a work free first Christmas with Blue Ivy which I'd be good with too!

I can dust off 8 Days of Christmas and Youtube some Ave Maria performances.

I want something as good as Dance for You this era. The video and the song together. Just amazing. There were better songs (Schoolin' Life!!!!) but that video just brought it to a whole new level. Classy, yet slutty jams are what I want from Beyoncé. Pop-popping this thing back, drop-drop-drop-dropping this thing back.

Has it been mentioned that Miguel took a picture with her and said he was "creating" for her?
    Haaa!

Bit late but hey now...

Hmmm he produced the amazing Upgrade You , so excited he's been asked again!

I was only pussy popping to Upgrade U this morning. That choreography is killer.
    TURN THAT CHERRY OUT.

Sean Garrett would definitely suggest that Bey is coming for those hits.

I'm down with that.
    1. Beyoncé. 2. Ariana.

She is coming back full force this era. I can feel it. The Queen's arrival is imminent.

I told ya give me a minute and i'll be right back!
    TURN THAT CHERRY OUT.

I was only pussy popping to Upgrade U this morning. That choreography is killer.
    You know I used to beat that block...now I be's the block ~

Iconic. Boastful Bey at her best.
    TURN THAT CHERRY OUT.

Whoever said that Bey's albums seem to go in a "one for me, one for you" pattern is definitely right. I have a feeling this album will be a bit more chockful o' certified hits. I'm sure I'll love it, but that kind of bums me out a bit.

I can't wait. I want a musical mash up of 4 and B'Day with the classy nature of IASF/it's image too and the sales performance too (singles wise), albums won't be too hard for her, 4 almost scanned 3m with no hits.

I would rather not have a repeat of the silent movie aesthetic that was I Am... Sasha Fierce.

Aesthically speaking, I Am era wasn't my favourite.
    TURN THAT CHERRY OUT.

Too much black and white boringness.

I want Bey to be more modern looking this era. I know she loves a bit of a classic/throwback look, but I want that hip-hop queen look back from the Crazy in Love and Lose my Breath videos. Maybe more divalicious this time.