Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1759
    For the record, I think she can look pretty damn beautiful. I just wasn't feeling the Anything Could Happen look.

Fair enough. I guess I get all defensive when it comes to Ellie because people seem so cruel...

I think Ellie is a beautiful woman too, I just think that she could've looked better and still connect to that otherwordly vibe you speak about. The no-eyebrows-look is kinda funny to me though, as I literally paused the Anything Could Happen video during faceshots and started looking for them.

Anyway, Bittersweet sounds amazing. I don't know why I'm surprised anymore, as she delivers quality time after time again.

I would get defensive too because Ellie is so nice. I also like Bittersweet.

Originally Posted by RJF View Post
    A round up of a few things:

- "Bittersweet" sounds rather good indeed.
    - "Atlantis" works purely because of the desolation she's able to convey in the chorus. It works perfectly with "Dead In The Water" with the idea of her being abandoned.
    - "I Need Your Love" is fucking terrible. What is wrong with some of you?
    An improved round up, now with added truth!

- 'Bittersweet' is excellent, props to Skrillex.
    - 'Atlantis': see above.
    - 'I Need Your Love' is a perfectly serviceable Calvin track, which by Calvin's standards means it's a rather great track in itself. There is nothing wrong with anyone who enjoys this track.
    I'm about to drown in the ocean.

Bleached eyebrows is my favorite look. I love it.
    What are you waiting for?

I really do think bleached eyebrows will be one of the trends people look back on and be like, what the...?

My favourite look of her's to be Lights. She looked lovely but saying that I liked The Writer and Starry Eyed and all that as well! When she was less try-hard I guess it fit better for me.

She looked really sexy in the "Lights" video. It's kind of funny that she was sick while shooting that one, I always thought she was giving us bedroom eyes.

Ellie live on one of the biggest radiostations in the Netherlands, performing Lights and Your Song
    http://giel.vara.nl/Live-optredens.8...00c31921fe6744
    http://giel.vara.nl/Live-optredens.8...f3a7f77c3a5b5e

So glad she's FINALLY taking off here. She sounds amazing as usual.

Bittersweet keeps getting better and better with every listen. Second song of the same title that goes on my "perfect-pop" list.
    Visit SOPHIERAZZI for Sophie Ellis-Bextor info

BITTERSWEET IS FUCKING IMMENSE.

Honestly this woman can do no wrong in my books, she is my perfect Queen.

I really think it should have been included on 'Halycon', because it would have been great promotion to have it as the official Twilight film song.
    Stanning over Queen Goulding since 2009.

I think this album will be a great drunken companion.

Has anyone else spotted "Ellie Goulding - Figure" on the Radio 1 C list?

I assume they mean Figure 8...?!
    "So you like show tunes? That doesn't mean you're gay. It just means you're AWFUL".

I've just booked my tickets for Leeds O2 Academy and the album is arriving tomorrow, excited!

Did she and Skrillex break up?
    Praise the Lord't.

Released 16th December. (Oh dear).
    Last edited by tobyboat; November 15, 2012 at 12:40.

Good choice!
    Must Follow:<br />http://twitter.com/officialvignesh

Originally Posted by tobyboat View Post

Released 16th October. (Oh dear).
    Erm...ok, thats news to erm...everyone! How odd?! Release dates of singles already available on albums are pretty redundant to be fair. If the songs on iTunes, it's all just down to radio airplay now. Should start rising now it's on the Radio 1 playlist.
    http://mrpopmusic.blogspot.com/

It's out on the 16th of December, not October. Don't know why they're not holding off til early-ish January as that would be a good idea if they actually want it to make some kind of impact. It's a great song.

Originally Posted by xondus View Post
    It's out on the 16th of December, not October. Don't know why they're not holding off til early-ish January as that would be a good idea if they actually want it to make some kind of impact. It's a great song.
    That'll teach me for doing a nightshift and posting with sleep deprivation. But yes, they should have waited until January. This'll get swept up and buried in the XFactor chart battle I feel.

Hehe, easy mistake to make! I do it all the time. And agreed, it's a dark song heavy on the dubstep influences, it doesn't fit in with all the mushy stuff being released and pushed just before Christmas. Cold, bleak January would be perfect for it. Oh well.

What a beautiful, beautiful cover.

Lovely cover for a stunning song!

Great single choice. It's a very dark, wintry song.