Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Album teaser.

Tracklist
    Last edited by Resi12; August 24, 2012 at 23:35.

If Bright Lights is anything to go by, this could be the album of the year.
    Born to run, get ahead of the rest.

How do you even pronounce her album title? I've been trying since I received her mailer and not once have I convinced myself it's 'Hal-sigh-on' or 'Hal-see-yon'.
    @CarsonOfficial | 'OOOOOH'

Can't wait!!! Bright Lights is one of the best albums of the past years, and one of the best debuts I know actually.

Excited for this. The artwork is beautiful.
    Last.fm | Discogs "I know my positions in this world and fucked ain't one, now can I get a AMEN!

Originally Posted by lauc05 View Post
    How do you even pronounce her album title? I've been trying since I received her mailer and not once have I convinced myself it's 'Hal-sigh-on' or 'Hal-see-yon'.
    How about 'hal-con'.

I am so pumped for this release. I do not like how she looks like Skrillex though.
    http://www.last.fm/user/adamcm

I can't wait for this album.

It's hal-cee-on.

Originally Posted by adz View Post
    How about 'hal-con'.

I am so pumped for this release. I do not like how she looks like Skrillex though.
    I have thought about it, but there's a 'y' in there. I cannot seem to ignore the 'y'.

I'm interested but not expectant.

I'm enjoying Bright Lights again though.

Also, on the topic of her looking like Skrillex, I can't help but feel Skrillex's look is somewhat inspired by Cassie.

Originally Posted by lauc05 View Post
    Also, on the topic of her looking like Skrillex, I can't help but feel Skrillex's look is somewhat inspired by Cassie.

he had the style before Cassie,did

-Molly

There's a box set edition limited to 2000 copies available here.

Goddamn bonus track. ... I need it.

£18-20 would have been an acceptable price.

I'll just download that bonus track because Univeral's store sucks and I'm not paying that damn much.
    Last.fm | Discogs "I know my positions in this world and fucked ain't one, now can I get a AMEN!

I've bought it on a complete whim, I've never been a fan of hers but 'Hanging On' is sublime. What even is 'Spotglass Design & Mintpack Cardboard'?

I woke up this morning from a bout of drinking and discovered this hilariously garish Ellie Goulding halcyon cover on my computer screen. I literally just stared and laughed at it for like 20 mins since I have no recollection of even making it. http://i46.tinypic.com/2pp0kmg.png
    Last edited by Rainbow Trousers; July 31, 2012 at 02:17.

Oh my word. Don't quit your day job, Rainbow!

Special edition artwork.

She really likes swishing her hair on her music artwork, huh?

I'm a bit frightened that she's become female Skrillex. I suppose we'll see.
    Mount your goddess.
    Soundcloud / Last.fm

I've ordered the box set cause I thought it was value for money to be honest, a piece of jewellery, signed polaroid dated to when it was taken, poster, digipack version of the album with bonus track and access to tour presale!

Plus I've ordered the play.com signed one too! I don't care, I have waited 2 years for this album to slay me.

Oh and there's news about the single for those who missed it in the last thread!
    "The lead single, “Anything Could Happen”, will premiere in lyric video form on August 13th, followed by the release of the single via all digital retailers on August 21st."

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/07/30/467...ase-brand.html and other sources, taken from Press Release.

I think I'm going to pass out. Oh. My. Goulding.

The photoshopping on those covers is terrible! Wow!