Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Announced the title on the Today Show in Australia.

She's-a-coming!
    Last edited by Someboy; July 04, 2012 at 01:24. Reason: Title change.
    I love freaks, I don't care if you're a wild one. [instagram]

Love it.

The following errors occurred with your submissionThe following errors occurred with your submission

'Meh'. Don't like the title at all.

I'm sure it will be ironic and angsty.

Pink, this is the first time you've let me down in a long time.

Appalling title.

That's such a J-Lo title!

I love it. And I love the new song. Just had it on repeat the entire time I was in the gym. Song of the Summer

Kind of crap.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Love,

SilverSurfer

People are annoying, you lot are all saying Blow Me is too much typical Pink and now she does something possibly different it's also shit. She can't win on this site clearly. Lest not forget she had a child recently, forgive her for feeling a bit caring.

I kind of like it.

Whatever happened to Lemar?

I like that it's simple on the surface, but the songs that make up the record will show the many sides to the 'Truth about love.' We'll get songs that run the gamut of emotions, as per usual.

Originally Posted by Resi12 View Post
    People are annoying, you lot are all saying Blow Me is too much typical Pink and now she does something possibly different it's also shit. She can't win on this site clearly. Lest not forget she had a child recently, forgive her for feeling a bit caring.
    I've discovered that if you're not Girls Aloud or The Saturdays then you don't get a decent comment. People here are fickle about anything but those girls.

I would be so here for an R&B album from Pink, not another pop-rock affair in which she continues to pursue her dreams of becoming the female Chad Kroeger or something.

Oh stop with the melodrama, guys. People don't like the song and album title because they are: stupid and juvenile for the former, and generic and faceless for the latter. Get a grip.

Love it, but makes me wish even more that Funhouse was called what she wanted 'Heartbreak is a mother f****r'

Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I've discovered that if you're not Girls Aloud or The Saturdays then you don't get a decent comment. People here are fickle about anything but those girls.
    People are generally fickle about generic crap. And who are the Saturdays?

Not the most amazing title, but I don't really care, so long as she delivers an album as good as her last two.

Wow the title is so deep.

Originally Posted by clockworknovak View Post
    Oh stop with the melodrama, guys. People don't like the song and album title because they are: stupid and juvenile for the former, and generic and faceless for the latter. Get a grip.
    *ding ding ding*

- Sincerely, someone who neither likes nor listens to Girls Aloud or The Saturdays.
    Coughing during my interview, really?
    Shoot him.

Originally Posted by BEST FICTION View Post
    - Sincerely, someone who neither likes nor listens to Girls Aloud or The Saturdays.
    What kind of monster?!
    One Saturday night...

It's not an album title I would've expected from Pink but it's fine. There are plenty of worse ones out there!

Going by most of her titles it's probably a song title too.

It's not a very 'Pink' title, but that's ok. I expect it to be like a journey through types of love, romantic, love for her child etc..
    This could be really great or it could be a bit naff. Hopefully the former!