I just came back from the show! I was the one who tweeted about people fainting. Haha it's true. It's my first ever Madonna show and fuck how the hell does she do this? It was all pure workout!
Some bullets of what I saw from where I was at the Gold Circle, left side. Please bear in mind that it's MY FIRST EVER MADONNA CONCERT
- Guy Oseary was creepily everywhere. One time I shouted at him "Stop tweeting, Guy!" And he just winked at me. Jerk
- Rocco was sooooo cute, I saw Mercy and David too, I wasn't sure but I thought I saw Lourdes too
- Back to Rocco, he had so many appearances on the concert. And we all think Lola is the next star/Madonna, but hell no, Rocco is
- Her mic slipped her hand during Girl Gone Wild, it became obvious she was lipping. Cute though because she laughed at herself
- The imagery was toooo dark
- The CHEEKS are so obvious for real
- She was so affected by the heat. One time she said "This shit is HOT, This shit is HOT, motherfuckers!" (pointing to her pussy)
- Why was she sooo late? The organizer's sucks huge donkey balls. I was lining up at 5pm, gates opened at 8pm, Benassi played sooo long, Madonna came on at 10:30
- A lot of fights broke out on stage, so much fainting too. And there were a lot of kids WTF!
- Choose your seating carefully, if you're at the Golden Circle, go up the one nearest to the front ramp so you'll have a full view of her
- The entry to the pit in Abu Dhabi came with VIP tix, and some stupid iPad pointing raffle while the fans were queing
- IMO, i think she lipped a lot, but she had awesome voice when she sang live, especially with Masterpiece
- Don't get me wrong, it was the best concert I've ever seen, I cried during Like a Prayer, but I thought she was uncharacteristically stiff. Some in the crowd were commenting that age seems to be already getting to her. She also seemed so tired.
- Still, it was well worth it. Will defo watch her again.