Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 254 of 403 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 10068
    Summer comes before Fall, no?
    Praise the Lord't.

DiEEnE
    Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    I don't know what you guys are talking about...

Bitches ain't shit and they ain't say nothing
    A hundred motherfuckers can't tell me nothing
    I beez in the trap, bee beez in the trap
    I beez in the trap, bee beez in the trap

Also, I would quietly like to point out that the font on the diner window is the Electra Heart font.

#clapback

vasilios
    That copycat Rihanna with her hair in her face like Marina!

vasilios
    Originally Posted by duckface View Post
    I'm surprised the universe didn't explode, to be honest.

If I was Marina, I'd have gone up to Rihanna and demanded her We Found Love VMAs on grounds of plagiarism. And if she fought back I'd choke her with my weave until she gave in.
    Only if they then gave it to Fefe Dobson.

Originally Posted by duckface View Post
    I'm surprised the universe didn't explode, to be honest.

If I was Marina, I'd have gone up to Rihanna and demanded her We Found Love VMAs on grounds of plagiarism. And if she fought back I'd choke her with my weave until she gave in.
    Considering the context, this is kind of a horrific thing to say, no?

Oh for god's sake...

Considering the context is an imaginary drunken tussle between Marina and the Diamonds and Rihanna, I think you need to get over yourself.

Originally Posted by LightningRider View Post
    Also, I would quietly like to point out that the font on the diner window is the Electra Heart font.

#clapback
    I saw that too!

#amazing
    Last.fm | Discogs "I know my positions in this world and fucked ain't one, now can I get a AMEN!

The Electra Heart font isn't special at all, but it's beautiful, isn't it? I adore it.

vasilios
    It's super ugly and tacky, that's why it works.

Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    It's super ugly and tacky, that's why it works.
    My friend and I were having a discussion on this. Normally the font is horrid, however Marina presents it nicely. At first I was disgusted by it, but it does mesh with the 50's vibe she likes to give in. Marina has turned shit into flowers. The magic of Marina Diamandis.
    Never giving up, not giving up

Just discovered the album after listening to Primadonna ad nauseum. Love Bubblegum Bitch, Sex Yeah, and Valley of the Dolls, but Homewrecker is tops for me right now.

Love the spoken word parts, especially "girls and their pearls (curls?) and their gourmet vomit"

Was really disappointed to find that none of the songs I really liked had music videos (no, an acoustic performance doesn't count)

I always forget Homewrecker... I think I've repressed that chorus.

I want to see the new music video! When is it due out, or has it not been announced yet?
    @CarsonOfficial | 'OOOOOH'

Originally Posted by lauc05 View Post
    I want to see the new music video! When is it due out, or has it not been announced yet?
    I know, right! Isn't it about time to release that shit?

I need these two parts now. It'll definitely be out before October, probably within the next week or two.
    Never giving up, not giving up

Does this mean she may perform Valley of the Dolls, Sex Yeah, Lonely Hearts Club, Buy the Stars, or Electra Heart for the first time??

There was a very short time (maybe even just one performance), in the USA I think, when her hair were dark but she had attached some blond ends, shaping arcs at the top and the back of her head. It was weird, kind of futuristic. Does anyone understand what I'm saying?
    Anyway, it was my favorite look from the whole era.

I need the new videos now...
    Last edited by Chris_P; September 18, 2012 at 18:20.

If she wastes a brand new setlist on fucking Dundee...

Where is the 'How to Be a Heartbreaker' video? I feel like it should be out by now...

Yeah, I want to see some speedos.
    @CarsonOfficial | 'OOOOOH'

Originally Posted by spiffyg View Post

Does this mean she may perform Valley of the Dolls, Sex Yeah, Lonely Hearts Club, Buy the Stars, or Electra Heart for the first time??
    Didn't she say Electra Heart (the song) would come on the last leg of the tour... isn't that now?
    Be who you are and say what you feel; for those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind ~ Dr. Seuss

What's this about an Electra Heart song? I've not heard this before...

Originally Posted by James_B View Post
    Didn't she say Electra Heart (the song) would come on the last leg of the tour... isn't that now?
    Exactly!! I'm so excited to hear it. And I'm guessing we might get a video for it as well!

01lander, that's all we know about it. She said, like the song The Family Jewels, she had written a song named after the album title that didn't make its way onto the album, but said she'll play it towards the end of the Lonely Hearts Club tour!