Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 371 of 481 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 12006

Thread: Eastenders

Gawd, are they seriously wanting to run this show to the ground?

Dyer will be brilliant.

When Mick inevitably cheats on Linda, I dare say that Danny Dyer and Sam Womack are the mother of all soap magazine fodder.

Does this mean Alfie's leaving then? He will be such a spare part (even more than he is now) once he's booted from the Vic.
    Pretty soon shit'll happen, what a wonderful world

Originally Posted by graffiti my soul View Post
    Does this mean Alfie's leaving then? He will be such a spare part (even more than he is now) once he's booted from the Vic.
    No, he'll get a stall and settle into the (original) Pete Beale role.
    Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm...
    So the sensible thing for me to do was to travel with Britney.

I would bet he is. To be honest, despite what Shane thinks, I feel that Alfie is more at home on the market, whilst Kat fits being behind the bar better (but not as landlady). So if he stays and reunites with her, I hope they do a job swap.

But still, being moved from The Vic would be seen as a bit of a demotion, so I'm expecting to hear about his exit soon. I'd rather not lose Kat with him.

Edit: Snap, Seanie. Alfie with a stall is by far a better fit for him.

I think Alfie would be better behind the bar than on the stall. I like him and Shane can give brilliant dramatic performacnes but I don't know how he will fit into the show once removed from the Vic. Maybe it's time he left... this time with no happy ending with Kathleen.

Not entirely sure how I feel about Danny Dyer being in it, but I'm willing to give him a go. The fact that he's going to be playing a nice guy, rather then yet another 'bad boy' is already a good start. I met him once, and he seems nice enough too.

I'm glad that Shirley will finally have something to do too, now her brother and sister are both joining.

As for Alfie, I definitely think it's time that he moved on from the show, but I do worry that if Shane decides to go that Jessie Wallace will go with him. I hope not!
    The Janines...

Originally Posted by Robsolete View Post
    Not entirely sure how I feel about Danny Dyer being in it, but I'm willing to give him a go.
    I'd have a go at least twice to be sure.

Originally Posted by Seanie View Post
    I'd have a go at least twice to be sure.

Jeez two more actresses that have played characters in Bad Girls..... is there a shortage of actors out there? Although I have to say I think Luisa Bradshaw-White is a good choice to play Shirley's sister.... same sort of hard faced look.

I may start watching this again if they have a good cast clear-out and bring in some new families unrelated to any that are already in the square!

Originally Posted by Born This Gay View Post
    Maybe more than twice then...

Originally Posted by Seanie View Post
    Maybe more than twice then...
    That's more like it.

Oh, and:

Speaking in an interview with Bella magazine, Richie said: "The storyline that we are about to film is massive, it's a big story for my character, which I am really looking forward to.

"I hope Kat and Alfie reunite. It is something that may happen very soon but I couldn't possibly say."

Speaking about his future on the soap, Richie added: "I will stay as long as they want me there and as long as they keep coming up with great stories.

"I've got a wife and children to look after and I pay my older kids' phone bills even though one of them has just toured with Justin Bieber."

I loathe Shane's "acting" really. And I absolutely do not want Kat to reunite with him.

So I came in here to see who these 4 characters were that had been axed as I've never heard of any of them.

Then I find out Danny Dyer is joining the cast. Amazing.

I may actually watch Eastenders again now!

Zsa Zsa was so wasted she was always stuck with Fatboy and Leon, she could have been amazing, she had an edge about her a cut above most of the riff raff of young female characters.

I thought Zsa Zsa had potential, even if the storylines at the time didn't suggest it!
    Eric's Generic World: http://ericsgenericworld.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Zsa Zsa was so wasted she was always stuck with Fatboy and Leon, she could have been amazing, she had an edge about her a cut above most of the riff raff of young female characters.
    Haha!

Will Zsa Zsa be coming back? The Digital Spy article about Danny Dyer does mention their children and it would be a retcon too far not to bring her back as she was quite memorable. I am sure a recast beckons...

Hurrah, a return for Jasymn Banks....?
    Eric's Generic World: http://ericsgenericworld.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by idratherjack View Post
    Will Zsa Zsa be coming back? The Digital Spy article about Danny Dyer does mention their children and it would be a retcon too far not to bring her back as she was quite memorable. I am sure a recast beckons...
    I think Zsa Zsa was the daughter of Shirley's arriving sister, isn't she? Not Danny Dyer's.

I couldn't bloody stand her, either.

Originally Posted by Born This Gay View Post
    I think Zsa Zsa was the daughter of Shirley's arriving sister, isn't she? Not Danny Dyer's.

I couldn't bloody stand her, either.
    Now you've said that I'm not sure who her parents were!

I liked her blue extensions.

I always got Zsa Zsa confused with Holly from Emmerdale.

The actress who played Zsa Zsa, Emer Kenny, now writes for the show. One of her episodes is coming up next week.

I think an on screen return for her is very likely, and hopefully they can utilise her properly.
    Gonna get the energy to wire me close to beautiful robots dancing alone.