Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 2603 of 5239 FirstFirst ... 1603 2103 2503 2553 2593 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2613 2653 2703 3103 3603 ... LastLast
Results 65,051 to 65,075 of 130962

Thread: Random Thoughts

Rebecca Ferguson is so good.
    Balance dad mysterious.

I like Rebecca in theory but in practice, she just doesn't do it for me. Her tone is lovely but something about her technique rubs me up the wrong way, it's as if her voice doesn't have a natural melody to it and every not is a heavy exhale from the back of her throat.

She was amazing on bgt! I hadn't even heard any of her stuff and now I love her.

JadeFan
    Thanks Posh!

Wait has the layout changed again?!

I am so skint it's making me panic a bit.

If you've got your health and people who care about you, you'll be alright.
    Do you wanna see the girl that lives behind the Aura?

Good Lord, I'm watching Mean Girls for the first time and it's like an epiphany regarding every joke of my last two years on Popjustice.
    "Ardent Rihanna mud-slinger"

Haha, do you enjoy it?
    It must be so odd to hear all these characters quote Popjustice all the time!

It's a good film indeed but I can literally only get about two-three minutes in every time before another quote pops up. Even quotes that would seem really insignificant in the context of the film are all over this forum. I feel like I've been initiated into the forum.
    "Ardent Rihanna mud-slinger"

Parts of my skin are peeling off. Anyway, good thing the forum is slowly getting back to life.
    Last edited by Hitori; May 11, 2012 at 06:01.

Our study thingy had a party down at the gay bar (they hired a room) but I was in my element there, danced my ass off to Toxic and everyone was starring hatefully and homophobically and I didn't fucking CARE. Then my and my gays took over the wardrobe (which was initially unattended) and handed everybody their coats and bags for like 3 hours, voluntarily! How nice are we, seriously.

There were 2 stranger-gays and they were flirting with me soooo hard I loved it, I sort of grinded with one of them but then they left. Bad times.
    Love ya'll.

First time? Oh my God, how have you survived?

Originally Posted by Mushroom3 View Post
    Good Lord, I'm watching Mean Girls for the first time and it's like an epiphany regarding every joke of my last two years on Popjustice.
    haha

Have you found yourself looking back at the last 7 years of your life thinking OH THATS WHAT THATS ABOUT!?
    Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm...
    So the sensible thing for me to do was to travel with Britney.

Ha I had that experience with Anchorman a few years back.
    I'm about to drown in the ocean.

I remember I only watched Mean Girls for the first time about a year back. I now find myself just saying the quotes in everyday situations...it's bizarre. It will change your life.
    Mutya Buena currently owns rights to use the Sugababes name on paper, cardboard, stationery and gift wrapping products.

It makes me sad I can catch up with the Random Thoughts thread in less than 5 minutes.
    @CarsonOfficial | 'OOOOOH'

Finally back in London and my mate who works at an A&F store nearby invited me to lunch. Glad I hung around for a while longer as I got some fine discounted attire and a gun show after, haha.

I just had surgery and I think I'm already addicted to the pain meds. I realize that I resent my mother--she's more worried about spending money on her own plastic surgery rather than my broken foot. I hate my friends too, they've left me alone in my dorm room this entire week. I haven't seen anyone romantically in over a year. My grades are the lowest because of my injury.

...I'm sorry, this is really depressing, and no1 probably currs etc., I'm not sure if it's even appropriate to say any of this on an internet forum but who cares as it's anonymous--and, as a testament of the sad, sad life I live--this is the only place I can turn to. An internet pop forum.
    Shh.

WE CARE! How is your foot and how did you break it? As for your grades, I'm sure with a doctor's note you could file for mitigating circumstances that will bump up your grade.

I was playing soccer ('footie') with friends and I slipped, twisted my foot.

I tried to get a doctor's note to excuse my performance, but the policy is that I'm supposed to that before I missed the classes, handed in stuff late. Though I wasn't really prepared because I had surgery at the last minute possible.

I mean, the grades aren't awful. They're just a few notches below my normal performance, which is still kind of depressing, although it's probably the least of my concerns now haha.
    Shh.

Just concentrate on getting better. I'm sure the lower grades of the recent work won't affect your overall grade for the year too much, provided you did alright with that. Still get the doctor's note anyway, which will help your case much better than not having one. Maybe ask if the doctor to state when you first saw them about the foot?

You really should move to the UK, where you can get free healthcare! Its a win-win. You get your feet sorted, your mum gets her plastic surgery in some Harley Street surgery or wherever it is they do plastic surgery here.

Also, what the hell is Porcelain Black and her husband, Bradley Soileau (the guy in Lana Del Rey's music videos Born to Die and Blue Jeans) playing at? Porcelain is deliberately trying to provoke Gaga fans and they've both posted Jeffree Star's phone number on Twitter. In the words of Laurieann Gibson - disrespectful fuks.

JadeFan
    First time?! Oh Mushy...

Oh Mushroom, you grotsky little biyotch.
    Do you wanna see the girl that lives behind the Aura?