You are in: HomeThe Briefing It’s ‘Embedding Disabled By Request’ Monday: Tinchy Stryder – ‘Take Me Back’
It’s ‘Embedding Disabled By Request’ Monday: Tinchy Stryder – ‘Take Me Back’
Posted by Popjustice on
Jan 19 2009, 12:32
Don’t bother trying to watch this video for the Tinchy Stryder track, you’ll have to click here to go to YouTube to see it. Anyway, the point we were going to make it that the single’s out today to purchase.
Things we like about this song apart from the obvious fact that it’s brilliant:
1. Tinchy roped in one of the most distinctive UK vocalists of the moment (ie Taio Cruz) but vocodered his voice to buggery and back meaning that he might as well have just got the cleaner in.
2. Use of the word ‘misleaded’. According to Google only Taylor Dayne has used the word (clue: IT’S NOT A WORD) ‘misleaded’ in a song before.
3. Taylor Dayne disables the embedding of her videos, as well. It’s all the rage.
4. When we said just now that ‘misleaded’ isn’t a word we weren’t really being fair – if something appears in a pop song it automatically becomes an official word. That is how words work.
5. If you don’t believe us you can ask your English teacher. We know it’s true, we readed it in a book.